Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Sleeping process

Whether it is a nap or bedtime, Indie often struggles to fall asleep...under her covers.
Sometimes she is toppled over......or twisted funny...

...or has sought comfort in the corner...
...or whatever...
...sometimes in the middle of the night she just won't sleep without us, but we refuse to bring her to our bed...
...and sometimes, she doesen't sleep at all(that toy has since been removed).



6 comments:

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

These are the funniest, cutest pictures! I love it!

Tia said...

Ha, that is hilarious. She must take after Daniel, I think he still sleeps in all those positions.

Rustin & Brittany said...

That is really funny! I was laughing right out loud. Those pictures are priceless!

Rob & Autum said...

How cute! That reminds me of Carter. He loves to snuggle his face/head right next to the bumper pads in his crib like that.

johnsun said...

Maybe you should try what we do....absolutely don't let her in your bedroom, just have Brett sleep in her crib with her. That way in a year he will still be in her room and Sherrie will have the entire bedroom to herself.

It worked for us. SUNNI

joeheywood said...

Remind me never to sleep over at your house. Especially in my onesie. Unless, I fall asleep Brett's arms; then you can take a picture of us.