What a great spring break, travel scrabble, snickers, beaches, gigantic trees, getting closer to the in-laws, sea lions, and sleeping in hotels. What more could anyone ask for. Thanks Parents.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Oregon here we came...
For spring break we went to oregon with Sherrie's parents.
The rivers were muddy because of all the rain, but everything was lucious, green, and beautiful.
We went to see the Redwood forest because Brett had never been there before.
Sherrie's handywork.
Indie loved the ocean. She kept reaching for it and was very excited about it.
We thought this was goonie beach, but as we drove up the coast we saw other rock formations that could have easily been the actual beach. I guess we'll have to watch the movie again. Brett was climbing in the rock about where Sherrie's head is and saw a sea otter no more than 10 feet away. Very cool.
What a great spring break, travel scrabble, snickers, beaches, gigantic trees, getting closer to the in-laws, sea lions, and sleeping in hotels. What more could anyone ask for. Thanks Parents.
What a great spring break, travel scrabble, snickers, beaches, gigantic trees, getting closer to the in-laws, sea lions, and sleeping in hotels. What more could anyone ask for. Thanks Parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What an awesome trip! It looks so beautiful there. I'm sure is so much better seeing it all in person.
Wow, what a beautiful place! It sounds like such a fun trip.
I think we started the KFC/redwoods tradition, so you can thank us for the upset stomach :) I think I need some of those pictures to frame and put around my house!
That's so sweet that you want a picture of me in your house. I'll get right on that. -Brett
Brett's new title is LGB. Luscious, Green and Beautiful.
Brett P. Heywood, L.G.B
That place looks amazing. What a fun vacation.
Can't believe your little girl is walking. That looks like a way fun trip.
Post a Comment