Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's a girl!!

Indie is going to have a little sister. Once again Brett was right. Here are the fabulous ultrasound pictures. This time around we got some 3D ones, that was fun. This baby was a lot more mellow than Indie was. With Indie we were in there for two hours because she wouldn't hold still long enough, this baby we were done in fifteen minutes.




I should give her her modesty and not show this one, but we need proof.


















5 comments:

Tia said...

Yep definitely looks like Brett. :) Yeah for little girls. Too bad she held still and you didn't get to see her as long.

Amanda Hall said...

Congrats Sherrie. I didn't now you were pregnant. Exciting.

Bryan & Bobbie said...

We're excited for you guys!! Another cute addition to the family. ~Bobbie~

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Way exciting!! Congrats Sherrie and Brett!!

Paul and Lynda said...

Congratulations!!! I am kind of partial to girls. I think they're the best!

Aunt Lynda