It's been a while since we've done anything with our blog. We were debating whether to just delete it or not, since everyone does facebook now, but while we wait to see what we determine I might as well throw one of those great updates in.
Brett- Doing school and loving every minute. He loves what he is studying and comes home excited to tell me all the new stuff he learned everyday. I now know everything there is to know about heating and air conditioners, and if forced I'm pretty sure that I would be able to build a home from the bottom up. Brett is still working with the drywall company he's been working with for over a year now. We've been very blessed lately that he actually has work, even though it's winter. He's also in the presidency of one of the clubs at school which keeps him busy. He's preparing for a competition in Reno next week, where his group will have three days to put together bids and estimating costs for a certain project and then present it to judges. That was a terrible explanation of the competition, but Brett is excited for it and it looks great in resumes and portfolios. I'm just praying that I don't go into labor while he's gone.
Sherrie- The doctor scheduled our induction for the 24th of this month. I'm very excited to not be pregnant anymore. Because of hospital policy they won't let visitors in to the hospital so if anyone was planning on coming and seeing the new baby you'll have to wait until we get home. I'm going to look at the hospital like a mini vacation :) I will also be returning to school this summer and hopefully be able to continue on til the bitter end and graduate with Brett next spring. Other than that my days are spent taking care of Indie, cleaning, throwing up, and trying to decide what to make for dinner. My life is a thrill a second.
Indie- Spends her days trashing the apartment, and getting into everything she can. She's speaking really well and likes to walk around with her five babies making them go 'nigh nigh' and feeding them. She's also obsessed with spoons, we don't understand it, but she walks around with three spoons all day and it's the first thing she asks for when she wakes up.
Well that covers our updates, I'll try to see if I can post a picture or two but our computer is so old it takes forever to do and I might lose patience...didn't work, no pictures.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Don't delete, i prefer blogs over Facebook any day. We are slow too, but having both is nice. It's good to hear everything is going good.
I agree with Bryan & Bobbie. The blogs are way better than FB. My vote is Nay on deleting. Thanks for the update. Wish you weren't so freaking far away, but that's life.
I don't really have time for either of them.
Don't John and Sunni live farther away than us? Just wait til I get a job that takes us out of state.
Living out of the state for a while was nice... to be on our own and not be around ANY family. But it has gotten to the point where we need to get back closer to all you guys. Having a kid now really makes us want to so our children can grow up around their cousins.
I love to read your blog! Don't delete it! Good luck with your delivery!
Stay! I prefer the blogs to facebook. Unfortunately, not everyone does, hence facebook. Keep the blog, that's my vote.
KEEP THE BLOG! I promise I will post exciting stuff to keep your interest.....when I get a chance.
Good luck with the end of your pregnancy. I can't wait to see pics.
Sunni
I don't have a facebook, so do keep the blog. Maybe Eric and I can make a trip down in the near future to see the new baby!
-Kacie
Love your blog! Don't delete it. I'm not as good at getting updates on facebook.
Don't delete blog. Facebook is stupid anyway. And we still blog...Good update, it was fun to stop by the other day. sorry it couldn't be longer!
Post a Comment