Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dad's day

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have to go to class at eight in the morning and I don't get home until one. So Brett has Indie for those five hours. Everytime I get home Indie looks like this. I don't know how she manages it but on Dad's days she's always covered in filth and her hair, what little there is, is always a mess. One day I came home and she looked like this and she only had one sock on. I asked Brett where the other one was and he said, "She had socks on?". It makes me laugh everyday so I thought that I would post it.





This one was meant to show her messy hair. She couldn't keep her eyes open.


3 comments:

Bryan & Bobbie said...

Hey Sherrie, what are you going to school for? That is a funny story!~Bobbie

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Great post. I'm with Brett - messy hair? no problem! dirty face? no problem! missing sock? no problem! All that means is they had a good time!

Sherrie Heywood said...

Right now I'm just trying to finish up my Bachelors in Psychology. Eventually if all the stars line up I'll continue on to be a marriage and family counsler.