Monday, September 28, 2009

Updates

Our blog was sad and depressing so I thought I would do a random update. So here goes, Brett is working on his bachelors degree still and is loving what he's doing (very important). He has also decided that when he's done with that degree he's going to get his MBA, so we have a another poor college student year ahead of us. He still is doing drywall for work on the side. Sherrie is now 18 weeks along in another wonderful pregnancy and is at home with Indie. We find out what we are having in one week so we're all very excited about that. Indie is just about 16 months now. She's getting into everything, climbing on everything, running everywhere she goes, and talking half chinese half english. She says 'please' everytime she wants something and it's so cute she mostly gets whatever she wants...mostly. I guess that's all for updates, our lives aren't all that exciting but we try. I attached some random pictures because blogs are always more exciting with a few pics.

Indie has taken to hiding in closets and climbing in boxes and backpacks so Brett built her a fort to play in. She was so excited she could hardly contain herself, she just ran around screaming with excitement. I can't ever get her to keep her eyes open for pictures, but at least she smiles.

She now also has enough hair for me to do, which I was very excited about, I put a little pigtail in for church. When we walked in some old guy told me she looked like a Dr. Suess character. I don't know how to feel about that.

9 comments:

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Love that kid.

Mother of Eight said...

Good to hear from you again. Indie is adorable as always. Miss you guys!

Dave Heywood said...

Not boring lives, busy lives. Good update...cute kid you got there, and I don't mean Brett. I am refering to the one with the pigtail.

Bryan & Bobbie said...

It looks like Indie got caught playing in another one of Brett's forts again, how cute.

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Congrats on the new pregnancy!! That is way exciting! Let us know what you are having!! Cute pigtail.

Rustin & Brittany said...

Wow, congratulations Sherrie!!! Your much braver then I am. The thought of being pregnant again, kind of makes me want to cry. Let us know how your doing and what your having. so so fun!

Sherrie Heywood said...

Being pregnant again does make me cry on a daily bases. It is amazing how quickly you forget how miserable being pregnant is. I don't think I'll forget for a long long time after this though.

The Real Jim Heywood said...

You think YOU have it bad? The husbands have to live with the pregnant one for nine months. Talk about miserable!

Paul and Lynda said...

And Jim did it eight times!! I hope Terri just read what you wrote! Congrats Sherrie!